Cleaning the house can be considered as one of the most difficult tasks in a person’s life. It has to be done properly and regularly to keep your house from turning into a mess. No one likes living in a messy house. Moreover, it gets really awkward when guest comes over to a dirty house. So carrying on the daily chores of cleaning the house bit by it will help you save a lot of time and trouble in the future when all the clutter gets accumulated. There are a lot of things that need to be managed. The house consists of several rooms, bathrooms kitchen etc. Each of them needs to be taken care of in a different manner.
You might be a housing expert and know everything about cleaning your house, but you might get tired of doing that all the time; or you might be a beginner who is clueless about everything. Home cleaning services are available in most cities and towns to help you regarding this problem. You can make a call to them and explain your problem. Next, they will take care of it in a very professional manner.
You might want to know some interesting facts about home cleaning, so read ahead to know more about cleaning your home appropriately.
- You might already know this, but the bathroom, as well as the kitchen, fall among the dirtiest areas of the house, in which the kitchen sink has the maximum germs. It has more germs than the toilet even. The sink needs to be disinfected at least once every day.
- You should let the cleaner you use to sit for a while. This way the cleaner gets time to do its job and soak up the dirt and grime so that you can easily clean the surface. Be it a stove top, bathtub, counters, door knobs etc, spray the cleaner and let it soak for about a minute before wiping it off.
- There is a major difference between cleaning something and disinfecting it. When you clean something, you are actually removing dirt from it. While when you are disinfecting something, you are preventing the growth or destroying germs or other disease-causing microorganisms. But you should remember to not put too much disinfectant; it actually reduces the defenses against germs.
- Build up on shower doors can be quite tricky to get rid of and they also get build up pretty soon. Lemon oil has been found to be very effective in cleaning shower door build up. It also further ensures that future build-up doesn’t form easily. The home cleaning services in Gurgaon takes care of the shower build ups in a very delicate and efficient manner.
- A half population of cohabiting couples argues about topics based on cleaning. A study showed that 27% of them argue on who should be cleaning next and 24% of them argue on how often they should be cleaning. About 17% of them also argue on how exactly certain things should be cleaned.