Nobody is as hungry and dedicated for their work as musicians. For more than a decade, musicians find and follow rules for themselves that keep them focused and their voice perfect. They try to compose, sing and perform equally good and flawlessly. So here we present to you some points that will surely make a difference in your music lessons. These were followed by some of the greatest musicians and you can practice it as well.
- Have a cup of coffee in the morning: Composers that have made history always relied on a cup of coffee to start their mornings to get that much needed caffeine intake to refresh the brain. For example, Beethoven was a music lover and took exactly 60 beans for his single cup of coffee.
- Get some inspiration: Start your day with some music or a song that is inspirational for you. You can sing it, listen to it, play it or even hum it. But do it to start your day on a motivational note. According to Pablo Casals wife, he used to play Bach Suites everyday and he did it till the day he died.
- Planning your plans: Each morning get up with an aim. Make sure you follow that. If you aim at playing music or singing today for two hours then do it without fail. You just have to make a commitment and you will be there.
- Take out time to work on your creativity: Try to take time out to know yourself and your sense of creativity. Try to compose music, sing it, play it, do whatever you want but don’t forget to judge your level of creativity each day. Remember a fact that a musician is not original and popular till the time he is not creative.
- Give your health a priority: Before you start your practice sessions each morning, make sure that you do some warm up exercises like stretching, brisk walking etc. Make your body flexible and strong according to the instruments that you play. For example, if you are taking best guitar lessons in Los Angeles then you need to work on your shoulders and your back in order to prevent injury. Exercise makes you more creative and confident. Beethoven used to go for walks with a pen and paper and jotted down the ideas that crossed his mind while walking.
- It’s important to spend time on focused practice: Whichever instrument you play or song that you practice, give it your 100 percent. Take time out to understand each and everything without diverting your mind. Similarly, hone your creative side as well. Play and practice music according to your own taste. Try to understand your own rhythm and taste. You may sound silly but this will help you in knowing how you are improving with each passing day.
- Live life to the fullest: If you are interested in guitar then join the Best Guitar Lessons to explore your sense in music. Try to meet new people. Learn new things. If your luck has it, then a new connection might change your life.
You can take different music and guitar lessons online too. The more you explore, the better it is.