Traffic from search engines is a great and simple way to increase your web site and it can be done through content creation. It involves creating a site that is SEO and at time this is overshadowed by poor image handling and poor search engine results. The best way to do this is by starting from the ground and building it up.
Throughout the entire designing, creating, developing and planning phases a lot of time should be given to SEO. By making your site more SEO friendly before it is even uploaded and launched all the new and fresh material you post on it will increase visitors to your site and it will make your site rank highly.
Listed below are some ideas and guidelines that one can follow in order to make their site SEO friendly.
Web site Development Phase
As highlighted earlier, SEO principles and techniques should be taken very seriously. It does not matter whether you are doing it yourself or hiring an expert, there are a few questions that you must answer and these include:
- Which keywords have you targeted and attempted to capture?
- What is the nature of your domain name is it brand able or rich in keywords?
- In what manner do you plan on creating material which will rank well when it comes to search engine results?
You must ask your self what milestones you should cover besides web site development, if you know how to market your site well in advance you will certainly start in leaps and bounds.
Web site development: Optimization on site
During the actual process of development, it is important that your web site designer knows and determines the factors that will make your site SEO ready and friendly. He or she must craft a plan and method by which your site’s HTML coding will be highly optimized as well as web compliant.
Listed below are some of the major factors when it comes to an on page or on site page optimization:
- Usage of key words in the page title
- Usage of key words in the site description or material
- Coming up with material that is good and has the main key words spread naturally over it, as well as coming up with content that users want to link and share
- Filling the site with title text, images and various forms of media
- Inter locking and linking of pages on your site with good and rich keywords descriptions.
When it comes to on page or on site page optimization these are the major fundamentals but we cannot be certain when it comes to search engines algorithms but this is a good place to get started.
Off Page SEO
Once you are done creating the site, you also need to build back links to your site. Back links are simply indicators or votes to good search engines that other users may have found material that is helpful and useful and therefore should rank higher in search engine result pages. Part of the process of coming up with a highly optimized site, you must also do the following to establish a healthy SEO Plan:
- Write great material that people will want to link and share
- Submit your site to social media and bookmarking sites
- Submit your content and material to article sites and blogs
- Get involved in social media as a way of building an audience and promoting your site
- Comment and make posts on blogs so that you can leave your back link
There are a lot of different ways to build back links to your site and concentrate on a few of them and try to avoid “black hat” methods which are costly and can damage your web site rankings.
The above methods and techniques will help you optimize and build your web site starting from the ground and going up and it will make your web site SEO ready and friendly.